First Class Reels Services
1. Engagement of Services. First Class Reels will provide Client with the following services:
Up to one (1) page per scene.
For 1 Scene: Three (3) Hours of Video Production
For 2 Scenes: Four (4) Hours of Video Production
For 3 Scenes: Five (5) Hours of Video Production
Basic editing and upload service up to two (2) hours of work per scene. $75/hr after that.
A Quicktime File, link or DVD will be provided upon request.
Client shall pay First Class Reels a flat fee due on or before the first day of work.
3. Independent First Class Reels Relationship. First Class Reel's relationship with Client will be that of an independent contractor, and nothing in this Agreement is intended to, or should be construed to, create a partnership, agency, joint venture, or employment relationship. First Class Reels will not be entitled under this Agreement to any of the benefits that Client may make available to its employees, including but not limited to group health insurance, life insurance, profit-sharing, retirement benefits, paid vacation, holidays or sick leave, or workers' compensation insurance. No part of First Class Reels's compensation will be subject to withholding by Client for the payment of any social security, federal, state or any other employee payroll taxes. Client will regularly report amounts paid to First Class Reels by filing a Form 1099-MISC with the Internal Revenue Service as required by law. First Class Reels may perform the services required by this Agreement at any place or location and at such times as First Class Reels shall determine. First Class Reels agrees to provide all tools and instrumentalities, if any, required to perform the services under this Agreement.
4. Ownership of Property. First Class Reels acknowledges and agrees that all media produced by First Class Reels for Client shall be the property of Client for promotion of client. First Class Reels retains the right to use all media produced for the client for promotional purposes of First Class Reels.
5. Cancellation. Client has until 48 hours prior to shoot to cancel the reservation to receive full refund minus 10% service charge. First Class Reels does not refund payment if cancelled with after that.
6. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the United States of America and by the laws of the State of California. Each of the parties irrevocably consents to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in California, as applicable, for any matter arising out of or relating to this Agreement, except that in actions seeking to enforce any order or any judgment of such federal or state courts located in California, such personal jurisdiction shall be nonexclusive.
7. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is held by a court of law to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, (a) that provision shall be deemed amended to achieve as nearly as possible the same economic effect as the original provision, and (b) the legality, validity, and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall not be affected or impaired thereby.
8. Injunctive Relief for Breach. First Class Reels agrees that his obligations under this Agreement are of a unique character that gives them particular value; First Class Reels's breach of any of such obligations will result in irreparable and continuing damage to Client, for which there will be no adequate remedy at law; and, in the event of such breach, Client will be entitled to injunctive relief and/or a decree for specific performance, and such other and further relief as may be proper (including monetary damages if appropriate).