Great interview with John Lee Dumas over at Entrepreneur On Fire. We talk First Class Reels, my biggest failures, successes, and my own advice to other Entrepreneurs.
To see the full page on Entrepreneur On Fire, click here.
717: Darwin Carlisle: Make each project the best thing you’ve ever made
What does it take to be an Entrepreneur? Join us as Darwin shares his Entrepreneurial mindset and an inside glance at his journey to becoming a successful Entrepreneur.
Darwin is the Director and CEO of First Class Reels, a video production service that specializes in showcasing talents and skills. By using his creativity and expertise as an independent film director, Darwin writes, films, and edits reels for actors, performing artists, small businesses, and entrepreneurs.
- ‘Make each project the best thing you have ever made.’ – click to tweet!
- Darwin takes incredible pride in each project he takes on, so when one client came to him quite unhappy with the result, it was a crushing blow.
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Darwin saw the light – OUTSIDE of the box. Fire Nation, we need to always be striving to change our perspective, and a lot of that comes from who we choose to surround ourselves with.
- Darwin shares why he loves his industry and what he is focused on crushing in 2014!
Small Business Resource
- Feedly: Organize, read and share what matters to you.
Best Business Book
- The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand